My Perfect Guys - Brazilian Male Model Rodiney Santiago



You probably know well that I like Brazilian guys with the perfect physique and a face that could transform into different looks when dressed in different outfits.  One guy that fits the bill is Brazilian male model Rodiney Santiago.  His built, his face and everything else that goes with it fits the title - My Perfect Guy.


He currently resides in New York and Miami.    View his profile and photo gallery from Model Mayhem below:

Hi my name is Rodiney Santiago, thank you for visiting my MM. I am from Brazil, but now am living in New York & Miami Beach studying and working. I came to the USA in order to take my career to the next level, and what a great decision that has been. I love my job and I just want to do gorgeous work with talented photographers, designers, etc.

Enjoy life, and be well!

In Miami i work wthi MEGA MODELS.
Los Angeles - Pinkerton model & talent
Atlanta - Caliber enteprises














 

Blog Archive